Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Course feedback

Good Things about the course:
- I was exposed to many technologies I didn't know
- I enjoyed the projects and their flexibillity.

Things that I would have liked improved:
-I really didn't like having two webpages for class information. The different information on both was sometimes confusing for me. I eventually put a link between the two on the pages of the google group page and that helped.
-The ranking of the "weeks assignments" on google sites page was strange I missed some of the weeks because I didn't see them.
-I was a challenge to me to remeber to do this class. If it was posted two weeks in advance or maybe the whole semester I could have done large chunks all at once.

Summary:
The course was quite good and I appreciated the flexibility of the online section. I liked it and would recomend it but I would link the two webpages in the begining and try to post larger segments of assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment